Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Westboro  (Read 2100 times)

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Israel Survival Updates
Westboro
« on: March 16, 2014, 07:15:57 PM »

(AP) -- The Rev. Fred Phelps Sr., who founded a Kansas church widely known for its protests at military funerals and anti-gay sentiments, is in a care facility, according to a church spokesman.

Phelps, 84, is being cared for in a Shawnee County facility, Westboro Baptist Church spokesman Steve Drain said Sunday.  Drain wouldn't identify the facility.  "I can tell you that Fred Phelps is having some health problems", Drain said.  "He's an old man, and old people get health problems."

A Kansas gay rights group on Sunday urged the gay community to respect the privacy of the "notoriously anti-LGBT" pastor if his health is declining.  Phelps and the members of his church have "harassed" the grieving families of lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender Kansans and others, Thomas Witt, executive director of Equality Kansas, said in a prepared statement.

But Witt added: "This is our moment as a community to rise above the sorrow, anger, and strife he sowed, and to show the world we are caring and compassionate people who respect the privacy and dignity of all."

Mr. Witt, tain't a one of the Westboro folks would offer the same to y'all, so good on ya for bein' civil.

Lord knows I'm bitin' my tongue big-time from sayin' somethin' 'bout Mr. Phelps what ain't too Christian.  Then again, I'm one of them Eeeeevil Jooooooooooos, so there ya go.

Plus'n, my beloved Patriot Guard was founded to counteract the Westboro sonsabit....... Naaaaaaaah.    Tain't gonna do it.

Mr. Phelps is gonna meet someone ('downstairs') soon who ain't gonna be as nice as us.

"I'm ordering our bombers back to 'fail-safe'.  We might have to go through this thing after all." ..... Gen. Beringer, NORAD, Wargames 1983

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
  • It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
Re: Westboro
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2014, 08:06:15 PM »

I am not below wishing evil & harm upon my enemies so here it goes. 

Mr. Phelps Sr., it appears too late for us to meet in this life.  But when we do meet I expect to see you getting ass-raped by Lucifer's own dog while you perform fellatio upon his demons.  If this is not the case then I will personally remove your very own after-life genitalia and stuff them down your throat - something I wish I could do to you before you depart this world of the living.

Next?
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?

Lew

• Always Watching
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2014, 08:45:21 PM »

"It is the thought thats counts."
My wife say's that.

So to all you mind readers, here it comes.....

And....

And....

Thats all I have to say on that.
Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

"In God we Trust.  All others, we watch."

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2014, 09:41:35 PM »

Screw 'em all.  There is a high-speed train waiting to carry them all to their front row seats in hell.  Hurry and get on board.
Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?

W.F. Brody III

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2014, 10:08:38 PM »

To quote Marshall Tibadeaux in "The Shootist": "What I do on your grave won't pass for flowers"

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2014, 06:10:11 PM »

Too bad we Patriot Guard Riders have respect for all. Or I would yes Barry I would pay the airfare and expenses too... and :poop to on this bastards grave.
 Rot in hell Scumbag!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 Oh what a sight it would be if thousands of vets, active mil. , thier families and PGR stood at the cemetery giving the proper single fingered salute!
          John G Jenkins PGRNY9
          Standing for those that stood for us
          Riding with respect
                                            F+ck the Westboro Baptist Church.
 Guys and gals sorry for not really showing my feelings. Had to water it down for our collective benefit.  :bk

SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 PGRNY9 RIDING IN MEMORY OF DAD USN AM CHARLES JENKINS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2014, 01:04:18 PM »

Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2014, 05:05:05 PM »

:cool: :f Rust in piss scum!I think I will ride with the American Legion Riders in their Hampton Bays parade for St Patrick's day. And wear my Fuck the Westboro Baptist Church T under my leather. Piggie will be proud to bear that burden!
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

LadyImpactOhio

• View Profile
    • http://www.ladyimpactohio.com
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2014, 05:50:27 PM »

Maybe this is what put phelps over the edge.

Missouri judge says NO PROTESTS at funerals.

http://www.gopusa.com/news/2014/03/14/federal-judge-upholds-missouri-law-banning-funeral-protests/?subscriber=1
We the People are supposed to tell government what to do. Since Jan 20, 2017 it's been happening.

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2014, 08:19:03 AM »

Well Miss Carol. This patriot Guard Rider is wearing the above mentioned T shirt and was preparing to ride in the parade. But that will not be as duty calls. A USCG Korea era vet has passed on. Another VSG was supposed to handled the honors but are unable to. So the family was steered to us last night. Never know how many will show we never do. But I put off the fun and good times of the parade to do what I joined the PGR to do. Just as Josh and Kenny do. Riding With Respect!
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2014, 08:52:20 AM »

After further review........

I wish to thank the late Fred Phelps for 'being there'.

Truly.

If it wasn't for him and his merry band of whatver-you-want-to-call-them, our beloved Patriot Guard Riders may not exist today.

Last night at the pub, I offered a toast stating just that.

Two of my friends instantly 'got it' and agreed whole-heartedly.

The rest were blissfully unaware and buried deep into watching the NCAA Tournament (Bush's fault for Duke losing and Racism because Obama's 64-bracket is a disaster), plus they're trying to prove they each 'know flat-out' where that airplane is (screaming that Beck, Palin and Republicans are to blame for MH370 going missing).

"I'm ordering our bombers back to 'fail-safe'.  We might have to go through this thing after all." ..... Gen. Beringer, NORAD, Wargames 1983

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 22, 2014, 03:14:05 PM »

Sounds like a lovely evening. Didn't know you watched African round ball.
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 22, 2014, 03:27:23 PM »

Sounds like a lovely evening. Didn't know you watched African round ball.

I usually don't.

Although I have some mild interest in our local uber-tall multi-tattooed semi-felons running around in their underwear on a wood floor (a.k.a., back to back champeenz, Los Calor De My-Hammie).