Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Illinois State Senate Pres. Cullerton to introduce bill for near-total gun ban.  (Read 1209 times)

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Israel Survival Updates

Update 1 -- Legislation entered, passed State Senate committee.

Posted at The Illinois State Rifle Association's website and sent to all ISRA members via a service:

The ISRA has learned from a credible source that Illinois Senate President John Cullerton will introduce a so called “assault weapons” ban on Wednesday when the legislature returns for its “lame duck” session.  Cullerton hopes to ramrod the bill through and get it to Governor Quinn for signature by Friday.

If he is successful at doing so, nearly every gun you currently own will be banned and will be subject to confiscation by the Illinois State Police.

Based on what we know about Cullerton’s bill, firearms that would be banned include all semiautomatic rifles, pistols, and shotguns.  Pump action shotguns would be banned as well.  This would be a very comprehensive ban that would include not only so-called “assault weapons” but also such classics as M1 Garands and 1911-based pistols.

There would be no exemptions and no grandfathering.  You would have a very short window to turn in your guns to the State Police to avoid prosecution.

If they get away with it or not, expect the same thing to happen in every single “blue” state and maybe even some “red” ones.

And if they don’t get away with it, expect the same thing to happen again and again and again until they get it and/or a shooting war starts.

Hey 'x' state..... You like those federal dollars we keep sending you for everything and anything ?...... Yeah ?..... You want that money to continue, disarm your citizens - tomorrow - or the money is cut off the next day.

Two weeks later........ Hey 'x' state,,,,,, You like those federal dollars we keep sending you for everything and anything ?...... Yeah ?..... You want that money to continue, we're gonna activate the GPS function in 'some' of your citizens phones and vehicles and they'll be running 24/7.   Don't worry though, it'll only be those citizens who didn't vote for us.

The next week following....... Hey 'x' state,,,,,, You like those federal dollars we keep sending you for everything and anything ?...... Yeah ?..... You want that money to continue, sign over command of your national AND state guard to us.

I give it three-to-six months – tops – and the s**t hits the fan.

Please pay attention.  This matters.

Your state governors and legislators are going to be threatened with total cut off of federal aid for schools, hospitals, medicaid, roads and more.

They'll also be threatened personally - those with even minimum skeletal remains in closets, to the upper-crust of CorruptoRepubliDems.

All they'll have to do is simply vote in-state to disarm their citizenry and all is sunshine and roses.

That way, the right of the people to keep and bear arms which shall not be infringed will still be enshrined in the Constitution.

If I can think of the scenarios, you can bet your blue-helmeted new neighbor who speaks English very well, but with an accent, that the administration already war-gamed it multiple times, with varying tangents.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:45:23 AM by Kenny Solomon »
Kenny Solomon
Oath Keeper
Patriot Guard Rider

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." ...... The Second Amendment To The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

"Fight back !   Whenever you are offered violence, fight back !   The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you.   Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back !" ......  Col. Dean 'Jeff' Cooper, 'Principles Of Personal Defense', 1993, Paladin Press.

"I do not need anyone's permission to defend myself, my family or my property."   ......  Me and tens of millions more.

3%.
That's all it took the first go-round.
3%.

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

I don't think it will pass even there, but I will say this:   

There are 102 counties in IL.  Three, maybe four counties constantly tell the rest what to do.   They are going to have enough someday and try to reverse the trend.  The meekest dog will only let you smack him so many times before he bites. 
The population numbers work out about even, but the doggies' whimpering can be heard around the neighborhood.  They might get some help by sympathetic K9 cousins jumping the yard fence. 
Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Here's all you need to know regarding what's about to happen in the state of Illinois:

Chicago Mayor Rahm Emanuel, who has pushed for the gun-control measures, praised the panel’s action.

“I urge the full Senate to follow the committee’s lead and quickly pass this important legislation,” the mayor said in a prepared statement.

What little 2nd Amendment rights citizens in the entire state have are about to disappear and within literally a few days after this legislation passes and is signed into law, any resident of Illinois - with an FOID - possessing even one model of 99% of all firearms ever made becomes an instant felon unless those firearms are turned in to their local police department.

Non-law-abiding citizens - a.k.a. "criminals" - don't have to worry about a thing.   They can retain and continue to use their firearms of choice.

« Last Edit: January 03, 2013, 02:31:42 AM by Kenny Solomon »
Kenny Solomon
Oath Keeper
Patriot Guard Rider

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." ...... The Second Amendment To The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

"Fight back !   Whenever you are offered violence, fight back !   The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you.   Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back !" ......  Col. Dean 'Jeff' Cooper, 'Principles Of Personal Defense', 1993, Paladin Press.

"I do not need anyone's permission to defend myself, my family or my property."   ......  Me and tens of millions more.

3%.
3%.

george457d

• View Profile

http://www.infowars.com/draconian-illinois-gun-ban-advances-to-senate-floor/

:f

http://www.infowars.com/gun-ranges-to-be-regulated-under-draconian-bill/

:cj:

Just a few that I found ... If you pray ,now is the time to bend you knee ...
Praise the Lord ,and pass the ammo  :f

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Please stop linking Alex Jones anywhere on this forum.
Kenny Solomon
Oath Keeper
Patriot Guard Rider

3%.
3%.

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Ditto.
It markedly degrades our credibility.

Who is John Galt?

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Failed.
For now.
http://qctimes.com/news/state-and-regional/illinois/democrats-pull-plug-on-gun-ammo-bans/article_32f17fc4-55db-11e2-a7a7-001a4bcf887a.html
SPRINGFIELD — There’s not enough support in the Illinois Senate to impose tough new restrictions on semiautomatic weapons and high-capacity ammunition clips.

In a setback for gun-control advocates in the wake of the killings of school children in Connecticut, the Illinois Senate was poised to adjourn Thursday without voting on two pieces of legislation aimed at limiting access to certain kinds of weapons and bullets.

Although the two proposals could emerge again when the legislature reconvenes next week, the lack of action shows the General Assembly remains divided on how to balance Second Amendment issues.

Who is John Galt?

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
  • Think For Yourself & Question Authority
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch

So basically all those leftist asshats wrote a voting guide for the next election cycle.
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of people to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

Dems probably voted against both bills because they think even Cullerton's didn't go far enough.   They want the state's 2nd Amendment to disappear completely.

The two reasons this didn't pass through ar 1.  The left isn't fully ready for their 'go go go' moment / staging a SHTF scenario to grab the brass ring and 2. El Guapo's people more than likely said 'we got this, hang back for a bit'.

Do not take your eyes off of Illinois for even one second..... New York and Califailure too.    The three states are 'nudge central' for gun-grabbing madness.

Kenny Solomon
Oath Keeper
Patriot Guard Rider

3%.
3%.

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile

Lying Witch McCarthy is at it again. Posing with crocodile tears at Merrillion Train station where her unarmed sheeple son was killed and her "estranged" hubby was shot up. By Colin "Mental health patient" Furgeuson , on a L.I.R.R. train. Wailing about high capacity mags. Did Y'all know they load themselves jump into well of unsuspecting scary guns and search for looneys to shoot up unarmed can't happen here types.
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 PGRNY9 RIDING IN MEMORY OF DAD USN AM CHARLES JENKINS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

george457d

• View Profile

They gonna try and sneak it in today ,on a Sunday while nobody is looking

:bk

http://survivalandprosperity.com/tag/illinois-sb2899/