Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5

Author Topic: 18 Kindergartners  (Read 2367 times)

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
  • Think For Yourself & Question Authority
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
Re: 18 Kindergartners
« Reply #15 on: December 15, 2012, 10:11:53 PM »

Yea, Barry, I was wondering about that myself.  I just read one news report that says he broke into the school through a window and began shooting the rifle.  Did he return the rifle to the car then come back to finish with pistols?
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of people to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Israel Survival Updates
« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 05:30:53 PM »

Fox News headline in a combined set of links to articles and videos for Newtown CT:

Federal agents visit shooting ranges and gun stores, searching for answers to what prompted Adam Lanza to murder 26 people at Sandy Hook Elementary School.

Nothing to see here.

The names and addresses of all recent purchasers of any items and all range users are not going on any type of list for any reason whatsoever.

Kenny Solomon
Oath Keeper
Patriot Guard Rider

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." ...... The Second Amendment To The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

"Fight back !   Whenever you are offered violence, fight back !   The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you.   Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back !" ......  Col. Dean 'Jeff' Cooper, 'Principles Of Personal Defense', 1993, Paladin Press.

"I do not need anyone's permission to defend myself, my family or my property."   ......  Me and tens of millions more.

3%.
That's all it took the first go-round.
3%.

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 06:21:34 PM »

How the hell does going around to ranges and gun shops help them find out why the loon did it?  Whi would believe that?  What a bunch of BS.
Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 07:13:06 PM »

« Last Edit: December 16, 2012, 07:43:28 PM by Kenny Solomon »
Kenny Solomon
Oath Keeper
Patriot Guard Rider

A well regulated Militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms shall not be infringed." ...... The Second Amendment To The Constitution Of The United States Of America.

"Fight back !   Whenever you are offered violence, fight back !   The aggressor does not fear the law, so he must be taught to fear you.   Whatever the risk, and at whatever the cost, fight back !" ......  Col. Dean 'Jeff' Cooper, 'Principles Of Personal Defense', 1993, Paladin Press.

"I do not need anyone's permission to defend myself, my family or my property."   ......  Me and tens of millions more.

3%.
3%.

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 09:42:47 PM »

The way I read the facts as stated by the news is the shooter used stolen firearms to commit genocide.  All the firearms were purchased by his mother for her own personal protection.  He stole them from her.
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of people to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 17, 2012, 07:05:08 AM »

Got an email from our school system today.  Here's the first part:

Dear Parents:

All of us share the nationís sadness and horror at what happened in Connecticut on Friday. Such a tragic event is beyond our comprehension and understanding, and we offer our thoughts on behalf of all who have been affected by such a senseless and inexplicable act.

"Such a tragic event is beyond our comprehension"
Wrong response.
This, and worse, needs to be well within their comprehension.  I want them preparing for things far bigger.  I want them so prepared nothing will surprise them. 

Who is John Galt?

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 17, 2012, 03:33:46 PM »

Lunch time discussion today at work: Two gun owners say some restrictions are nessecary to control "machine Guns" and such high capacity guns for the safety of the public.
 My response " Machine Guns" require a special Federal Lic. that is cost prohibitive to most and the hoops that need to be jumped are crazy.
 Bow hunting friend [Does not own a gun]. Guns are inanimate objects, They do not kill evil people use them to at times. Or Machettes like in China!
 Two gun owners well this needs to be stopped people need to be safe.
 Me: Then arm school faculty and employees that are qualified. Extending unarmed victim zones is a sure fire way to make these things happen even more.
  Sadly they do not get it!
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 PGRNY9 RIDING IN MEMORY OF DAD USN AM CHARLES JENKINS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 17, 2012, 04:55:28 PM »

They tried it their way.  Gun free zones.  There are their "reasonable restrictions" at work.
Anyone can see its not working.  So the obvious is to do what- try something else?  Like, arm faculty members?  No, it's to try more "reasonable restrictions".  Make it worse.

It won't work and they know it won't work.  If it was a case of needing "just a little more" then making the "No Guns" sign by the school door bigger would take care of it.

They had their chance with their plan.  It got little kids killed.  Again.
Sensible people would try something else.  Moral people would try something else rather than let more kids die. 
 I'll make them a deal.  Give in to a "reasonable unrestriction", and let schools have one armed faculty member.  Just one.   See if it happens again.

Like I said before: Allow private schools to have armed faculty and watch the enrollment rise.

Who is John Galt?

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: December 17, 2012, 05:11:00 PM »

I am 100% by your side brother. Just posting what guys at work said today. Guys I thought I could trust too.
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 PGRNY9 RIDING IN MEMORY OF DAD USN AM CHARLES JENKINS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: December 17, 2012, 05:24:11 PM »

News from Califailure.

Kyle Bangayan, 24, of Pomona, was arrested Sunday.

Pray tell for what ?

Guess.

Never mind, I'll tell you.

He posted on FaceBook.

9 guns seized when man arrested for alleged school shooting threats.

Video report at the link.

Kenny Solomon
Oath Keeper
Patriot Guard Rider

3%.
3%.

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #25 on: December 17, 2012, 06:22:15 PM »

I think the most reasonable option that I see from this is to have a vault attached to each classroom.  This could simply be a bathroom with concrete walls and steel door that is large enough to pack in the entire class. 

The libtards will never arm themselves.  A vault is an option.

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: December 17, 2012, 06:41:43 PM »

The libtards will never arm themselves.

If it's to take out our side, you'd better believe they'll arm themselves.
Kenny Solomon
Oath Keeper
Patriot Guard Rider

3%.
3%.

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: December 17, 2012, 06:50:52 PM »

Jim Hoft checks in with news from the home town of Gateway Pundit.

Copy Cat Threat Forces St. Louis Area School On Lockdown
Kenny Solomon
Oath Keeper
Patriot Guard Rider

3%.
3%.

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: December 17, 2012, 07:08:08 PM »

Soot- I know.  Just trying to give you something to throw back at 'em.

Now...

Some CT state gun laws, just for the general FYI of all:

When it comes to carry permits, CT has them, but is a "May Issue" state, not a "Shall Issue".

They honor no other states' permit.

Under places Off Limits with a carry permit:
Sec. 53a-217b Possession of A Weapon on School Grounds: Class D Felony.
(a) A person is guilty of possession of a weapon on school grounds when, knowing that he is not licensed or privileged to do so, he possesses a firearm or deadly weapon, as defined in section 53a-3, (1) in or on the real property comprising a public or private elementary or secondary school or (2) at a school-sponsored activity as defined in subsection (h) of section 10-233a.

Posting a "No Guns" sign carries the weight of law, even with a carry permit.

No carry in state parks.

Minimum age for carry or purchase of handgun: 21

"Assault Weapons"
CT has a list of "Assault Weapons".  It's basically anything remotely scary looking, so I won't post it due to length but it can be found here:
http://www.ct.gov/dps/lib/dps/special_licensing_and_firearms/assault_weapons.pdf 

Just to make sure, they also include:
(A) A semiautomatic rifle that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at lease two of the following:
(i) A folding or telescoping stock;
(ii) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
(iii) A bayonet mount;
(iv) A flash suppressor or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor; and
(v) A grenade launcher; or
(B) A semiautomatic pistol that has an ability to accept a detachable magazine and has at least two of the following:
(i) An ammunition magazine that attaches to the pistol outside of the pistol grip;
(ii) A threaded barrel capable of accepting a barrel extender, flash suppressor, forward handgrip or silencer;
(iii) A shroud that is attached to, or partially or completely encircles, the barrel and that permits the shooter to hold the firearm with the non-trigger hand without being burned;
(iv) A manufactured weight of fifty ounces or more when the pistol is unloaded; and
(v) A semiautomatic version of an automatic firearm; or
(C) A semiautomatic shotgun that has at least two of the following:
(i) A folding or telescoping stock;
(ii) A pistol grip that protrudes conspicuously beneath the action of the weapon;
(iii) A fixed magazine capacity in excess of five rounds; and
(iv) An ability to accept a detachable magazine; or
(4) A part or combination of parts designed or intended to convert a firearm into an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (3) of this subsection, or any combination of parts from which an assault weapon, as defined in subdivision (3) of this subsection, may be rapidly assembled if those parts are in the possession or under the control of the same person.

What about these "Assault Weapons"?
You can't have them.  You can keep them if you had them before Oct 1994, provided you documented them to authorities, but you can't buy, sell, or transfer them now.

If you move there with your "Assault Weapon", you must:
Within 90 days of moving to Connecticut, you may sell the weapon to any licensed gun dealer, or you must do one of the following;

1) render the weapon permanently inoperable,
2) sell it to an out of state dealer,
3) relinquish the weapon to a law enforcement agency.

If you choose to keep the weapon you risk felony arrest.

Police officers cannot buy them.
A dealer may purchase a properly documented "Assault Weapon", or one that was brought in by someone moving to CT within the past 90 days, and can only sell or transfer them to other dealers, LE agencies, or sell them out of state.

http://www.ct-permit.com/ctsale.php

Consider it a rhetorical question, but I ask:  What good do these laws do?

Who is John Galt?

Aussie Bloke!

• Foreign Correspondent
  • Life Member: NRA SSAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: December 17, 2012, 08:29:33 PM »

G'day everyone,...

A customer I pick up from asked me if I had heard about this shooting, and commenting on how bad it all is.
even go's so far as to comment on how they need to do more against all these guns,...
(like we all have'nt heard it all before!)

He said he stole the guns from his mother after he killed her!

So I simply asked
What law do you think should have stopped him?
The one against murder [his mother,1st event]
Or the following events?
The ones about entering school grounds with weapons?

He justy looked at me dumbfounded!
[manager of a major buisness]

Keep in mind I have'nt at any time read anything about it as yet.

Aussie.
A free man can walk with a rifle,...                                                                                                        
A Subjugated  man is esscorted by a rifle,...

Which are YOU?

I survived the Tyrany of a Traitor called Jack Boot Johny.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5