Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Tiger in the cattle barn !.... Tiger in the catt.... Oh.... Wait.... Never mind.  (Read 52 times)

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile

I'm not sure what's more effed up here..... That nobody could tell it was a stuffed animal, or that Scotland has specific "gun cops".

Peterhead, Scotland - The Scottish Sun - 5 February 2018  ---  Frantic Peterhead farmer Bruce Grubb and gun cops cower from tiger for an hour.....

He called in armed officers when he spotted the striped creature crouched on a ramp in the animals’ barn.  When police arrived, they stayed safely inside their vehicles during a tense hour-long stand-off as they tried to work out how best to tackle the beast.

But Bruce began to grow suspicious when the ‘tiger’ didn’t move.  And after nervously approaching the animal in his truck, he realised it was actually a cuddly toy.

“I was stone cold sober, drink had nothing to do with me thinking it was real.”

Yeah, okay.  Keep telling that one.    :p

Col. Craig, your blimp is here !  :cool:

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
  • It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch

Isn't this the same general family of LEO who took down a blind man in the streets because they thought his white cane was a rifle?
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile

I'm not sure what's more effed up here..... That nobody could tell it was a stuffed animal, or that Scotland has specific "gun cops".

I was going to say:
Or that Scotland has a town named Peterhead. 
Then I decided maybe it was appropriately named. 
Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?