Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Iran  (Read 63 times)

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Iran
« on: January 06, 2018, 01:28:14 PM »

Iran.   Damn dangerous typical MooseLimb Quranimal peace-lovers.

Supposedly, there's another revolution in the streets, yada yada yada.

For about a week now, the in-power typical MooseLimb Quranimal peace-lovers are starting to crack down on the 'rebelling' typical MooseLimb Quranimal peace-lovers.

And then a few minutes ago, I see something on ZeroHedge.   Damn near snorked out a mouthful of sweet tea all over my laptop.

Iran's Former President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Has Been Arrested For Inciting Unrest

ZeroHedge - 6 January 2018  ---  The London-based Arabic daily newspaper Al-Quds Al-Arabi reports this morning that former Iranian president Mahmoud Ahmadinejad has been arrested by security forces for allegedly inciting unrest against the government, according to "reliable sources in Tehran".

The newspaper describes the former president's arrest in the southwest city of Shiraz as coming after a series of provocative statements given in support of anti-government protests that have gripped the country for more than a week, and that his detention was granted approval by Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei.

My comment at the ZeroHedge page:   "Ya know sumptin's up when the MooseLimbs arrest Quranimals for being typically peace-loving."

I'll add here that the only "reliable sources in Tehran" get themselves 'holey' and/or 'missing cranial systems' the instant any typical MooseLimb Quranimal peace-lover realizes someone is being "reliable" to anything other than Qur'an, Sura and Hadith.

Col. Craig, your blimp is here !  :cool:

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Iran
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2018, 02:23:03 PM »

Obama must be beside himself.  Absolutely distraught.  It's a shame it's too late for him to open his doors to his buddy. 

I'm laughing because I'm trying not to cry.  I can only imagine they've found someone who hates us more. 
Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?

LadyImpactOhio

• View Profile
    • http://www.ladyimpactohio.com
Re: Iran
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2018, 06:53:48 PM »

I remember when Obama gave Ahmadinejad a state dinner. Or something. And let him give a speech. Or something. Nice to know all the crapola Obama pooped is really going down the crapper instead of all over us.
We the People are supposed to tell government what to do. Since Jan 20, 2017 it's been happening.