Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: [1] 2

Author Topic: Let's see the checklist for 7 December 2017, shall we ?  (Read 117 times)

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Israel Survival Updates
Let's see the checklist for 7 December 2017, shall we ?
« on: December 07, 2017, 01:36:07 PM »

The day is half over and we have the following real events taking place.

1.  President Trump keeps a campaign promise and declares the US recognizes Jerusalem as the capitol of Israel.  That's a big'n and a double-eye-poke to every MooseLimbQuranimal who ever lived.

2.  CongressCritterTM John Conyers - typical Democrat - resigns in disgrace (yesterday) due to proven sexual harassment/should be felony sexual assault charges.

3.  Senator Al Franken - typical Democrat and someone who should never have ever been allowed to even sniff the air of any elected office, let alone become a US Senator - resigns in disgrace due to proven sexual harassment/should be felony sexual assault charges.

4.  Los Angeles County is on fire - literally - and the best the typical Democrats can do is blame President Trump for it.  Really - look up some television 'personality' named Chelsea Handler and see for yourself.

5.  The Democrat party is eating itself alive.  Even some main media outlets are starting to realize there's a problem with what they believe and who they've chosen to side with.  Just today, the far-left Washington Post (wholly-owned by typical Democrat and Amazon boss Jeff Bezos who wants to become president) is reporting that the assault against Senator Rand Paul at his home "may" - "m a y" - have been politically motivated (Ya think ?).

6.  The Clinton administration is basically responsible for the Norks having at least half the ability to lob a nuke anywhere they want.  Then there's the uranium thing when Hillary was SecSta for El Guapo..... that treasonous m'f'er handed Iran hundreds of millions in cash to..... to..... to what exactly ?

7.  The senatorial election in Alabama is an absolute disgrace, no matter which side of the aisle you reside.  But the typical Democrats are way over the edge of impropriety throughout and apparently may be bordering on massive fraud attempts.

8.  National reciprocity for 2A concealed carry may become a thing - even if some of the legislation (like the NICS-Fix addition) isn't exactly on the "shall not be infringed." line of thinking.  That has the typical Democrats schmitting in their Soros/Bloomberg-owned panties.

9.  The Mueller investigation is completely falling apart and the reality of it is looking more and more every day like the typical Democrats set up all of it to cover their own typical Democrat treasonous actions.

10.  There's a lot more, like the typical Democrat mayor of Davenport Florida, Darlene Bradley, who was just arrested for "using dead peopleís handicapped placards to park in designated spaces".  P.S.:  Nowhere in the news does it mention that Mayor Bradley is a typical Democrat - yet another episode of "Name That Political Party".

So, the typical Democrats need a distraction.

What to do, what to do, what t.......... Got it !

A school shooting.

Pick a state that's kinda sorta maybe still a bit red and headed blue, then go for it.

Two students killed, gunman dead after shooting at New Mexico high school.

Aztec High School, which is located in the Four Corners region and near the Navajo Nation, was evacuated after a period of being in lockdown.  Authorities said they cleared the buildings at the school, and students were boarding buses to another location where they could be reunited with their parents.

A law enforcement official and a Navajo Nation spokesman said more than a dozen others were injured during the incident, however, it wasn't immediately clear how they were hurt.

Nudge.

"I'm ordering our bombers back to 'fail-safe'.  We might have to go through this thing after all." ..... Gen. Beringer, NORAD, Wargames ©1983

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
Re: Let's see the checklist for 7 December 2017, shall we ?
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2017, 01:49:35 PM »

I thought the next tragic school shooting tragedy would tragically happen closer to Christmas.   The usual taking advantage of the holiday they have the least use for thing.   Probably the last day of whatever school's break, as an exclamation point (to the tragedy).
Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
  • It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2017, 02:24:19 PM »

I might be totally wrong about this, but I thought that school district was in the news before?  I do a search but everything is coming up 12/07/2017 without any results from any other date.
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?

TootsFarner

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 04:43:52 PM »

Excellent post!

LadyImpactOhio

• View Profile
    • http://www.ladyimpactohio.com
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 05:11:36 PM »

Colonel,

I can't find anything. But a Navajo Nation cop was shot and killed in March responding to a domestic violence call, but that was near Albuquerque.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/03/12/navajo-nation-police-officer-shot-killed-responding-to-domestic-violence-call.html
We the People are supposed to tell government what to do. Since Jan 20, 2017 it's been happening.

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2017, 06:16:20 PM »

I want to say this school was in the news when they were a visiting team to a sports game and there was violence.  Then again it may be an unrelated event with a similar name.
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2017, 07:39:56 PM »

Half a day later and:

L.E. will not, won't tain't gonna release the shooter's name..... yet.   Nu-uh.  No suh.

All they're saying it it's "a man" and that he's assumed room temperature.

No other info on "a man", like what kinda pigment he got don't profile !, or how he came to assume room temperature and not even what evil scary-looking gun manufacturer and even more evil and scary caliber his evil scary-looking gun was..... yet.

"I'm ordering our bombers back to 'fail-safe'.  We might have to go through this thing after all." ..... Gen. Beringer, NORAD, Wargames ©1983

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2017, 09:25:14 AM »

KOB News4, Albuquerque:

Identities of the two victims released.

The tragedy at Aztec High School claimed the lives of a cheerleader and a football player.

Casey Marquez and Francisco Fernandez died in the shooting.

There were never any other injuries, as was reported all day yesterday and that #FakeNews info simply - *poof* - vanished from all #FakeNews published articles.

And now:

L.E. to hold presser at 1100 Hours local time.

Gonna guess the shooter was somehow involved with liking the girl or maybe the guy and getting rejected, the two victims were dating, etc.

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 08, 2017, 10:42:32 AM »

From "over a dozen" to none.  Well, I've mixed up "over a dozen" with none all the time.   And I know it's hard to verify with police, or hospitals, or school officials, or seeing ambulances at the school, or counting stretchers, etc.   Nope, no way to verify that before reporting. 
Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?

LadyImpactOhio

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 08, 2017, 10:57:35 AM »

As far as No. 1. That dried up old Dem hack who calls herself a "journalist" Andrea Mitchell claims Trump did the Jerusalem thing to appease the evangelicals in Alabama to make sure they vote for Moore.

What is wrong with these people?
We the People are supposed to tell government what to do. Since Jan 20, 2017 it's been happening.

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 08, 2017, 01:41:24 PM »

Shooter:  William Atchison, 21.

From one of his Facebook postings:

"If things go according to plan, today would be when I die."

"I wait until the school buses are detected, then head out on foot disguised as a student.

I go somewhere and gear up, then hold a class hostage and go apeshit, then blow my brains out.

Work suck, school sucks, life sucks.

I just wan out of this shit.

Fuck this state, it really is bad.  Think Iím insane?  Iím actually more rational, peaceful and less loony than a majority of the citizenry of this entire region."

He went to the second-floor bathroom area.  This is where the first victim, Francisco ďPacoĒ Fernandez was killed.  The second victim, Casey Jordan-Marquez was shot in the hallway.

Investigators found another note in a trash can at his home with plans of the shooting that was broken down to the hour.

Investigators say that he only had one gun during the shooting with multiple magazines.  They also say that he purchased it last month locally and legally.

Atchison was living in Aztec with his parents, working at a gas station and was a student at Aztec High School as one point. However, never graduated after moving from Belen, New Mexico.

The FBI also said that they got a tip about Atchison in 2016 after he posted a threatening message on an online gaming site. They interviewed both him and his parents. At the time they said he was cooperative and did not own a gun.

N o t h i n g   .   t o   .   s e e   .   h e r e   .         M o v e   .   a l o n g   .

More as warranted.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 02:27:07 PM by Kenny Solomon »

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 08, 2017, 03:23:17 PM »

From Bill 'Longknife21' Brayshaw:

Blew my theory all to hell!  Oh, well.

Another Facebook whiny-baby Snowflake, but the MSM will have him as White Supremacist, NRA member, Republican and Trump supporter, if not some some skin-head Neo-Nazi.  The only way the Media won't try to blow this up is if his Social Media shows he was a Bernie Baby, OFA, and probably Antifa.

MUCH More is warranted!!  Why the "hopelessness"?  Is this because the guy was a natural "loser' and just whackdoodle depressed, or is it some systematically induced craziness like "White Guilt"?

Well, he got his "15 minutes of fame", which seems the be the Facebook Snowflake Nirvana.  Sorry about the two Hispanic kids, but it doesn't appear to be "race" or ethnically motivated, but more a "Hispanic rich" target environment.

If he was a real hater, why did he stop at just 2 victims?  This loser couldn't even make it as 'good psychopath', just a murderously depressed Facebook coward.  Nowhere near an Adam Lanza or the Orlando Muzzie Homophobe, so the Media won't give him much attention.  But he will get his 15 Minutes of anti-gun hysteria, if little else when the Media can't make him into another Dylan Roof.  And the anti-gun hysteria won't work well in the 4 Corners Area other than cause a spike in gun sales.

The amount of armament in that area compared to population is an indicator again that it is a "Whackdoodle Control Problem", not "Gun Control".  If they have all the NSA type spying on the Internet, why is there no filter on postings like this and some Police action?   You can find posted pics of gangbangers with guns, dope, and cash, making all kinds of threats and when was the latest time that Police, DEA, or BATF did anything about it?

If the local Police had looked up Trayvon Martin for some of his postings he might be alive today, but nooooo, wait until he does something real stupid and gets himself blown away and then go after the "White Hispanic".

Go figure.

[And now it comes out] the FBI already had this guy as a "Known Wolf", and didn't have Electronic Alert on more Internet Threats?

Depending on what his first threat was, why didn't the FBI take him before a Judge and put a "hold" on his ability to pass a NICS check?  They let him skate because "was cooperative and did not own a gun.", but was that before he turned 21 and could legally buy a pistol?

FBI dropped the ball again.

Since we're talking about El Guapo's FBI - which still hasn't been purged of El Guapo/typical Democrat acolytes - I'll comment on that last section, extending the final sentence:

.....unless Los Federales had the guy nudged to the point of 'wait until we give you the high-sign and go for it'.

But that can't happen here.

Not in a million El Guapo hopeandchanged years.

« Last Edit: December 08, 2017, 03:30:49 PM by Kenny Solomon »

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #12 on: December 08, 2017, 04:11:20 PM »

This loser idiot did have some foresight.  He realized one or more of his coworkers has a two or four year degree and they are stuck at the same dead-end job as this drop-out.

Who is Indrid Cold?

LadyImpactOhio

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 08, 2017, 06:24:36 PM »

Hadn't the FBI looked at that dude in Manhattan that used a car to murder those people too?

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #14 on: December 08, 2017, 06:50:04 PM »

Hadn't the FBI looked at that dude in Manhattan that used a car to murder those people too?
It looks like he attended a wedding in which the groom was being investigated by the FBI.  But the smell of  :poop does not exclude more than one source, so yea, the FBI should have been sniffing all the shoes at that wedding.

Who is Indrid Cold?
Pages: [1] 2