Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: For all you low carb & keto dieters: It tastes like Fox's Ubet.  (Read 23 times)

Jeff Army vet

• View Profile
For all you low carb & keto dieters: It tastes like Fox's Ubet.
« on: November 10, 2017, 01:53:09 PM »

Found this at one Publix, you may be able to find online too. Walden Farms Chocolate Syrup. No sugar, no fat, no carbs, no fiber (listed as zero but vegetable fiber is in the ingredients) and it tastes very good. Cost me $4.00 for a 12 oz. bottle. After refrigeration, you do need to shake the heck out of it to mix, but I was making chocolate egg creams, using real cream, seltzer and this and WOW.  It is Kosher, Parve for those who care.  No extra sweetener needed. Had it over Bryers no sugar added vanilla ice cream last night and it is better than the chocolate no sugar version.
Mix this with heavy cream, some cream cheese and pop in the freezer for fat bombs.

Walden Farms Inc. Linden NJ. 07036 800.229.1706  www.Waldenfarms.com

Enjoy.

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Israel Survival Updates
Re: For all you low carb & keto dieters: It tastes like Fox's Ubet.
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2017, 01:58:02 PM »

Jeff, tain't nunna da boiz heah up'n unnastan.

I've tried that stuff - not bad.  But if I want a chocolate egg cream, dad gummit, I'm gonna have a chocolate egg cream (with a pretzel rod, of course) and damn the torpedoes.

:f

"I'm ordering our bombers back to 'fail-safe'.  We might have to go through this thing after all." ..... Gen. Beringer, NORAD, Wargames 1983