Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4

Author Topic: Vegas  (Read 623 times)

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
  • It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
Re: Vegas
« Reply #30 on: October 07, 2017, 11:56:04 AM »

Do not thing for one second they are not aware of the 'mistake' in choice of words.  Think back to when Slick Willy Clinton was making a lot of noise about banning 'machine guns' in speaking but it was all 'semi-auto' on paper.  This got the country to believe they were conceding a pointless request when in fact all the bills clearly spelled out the demise of semi-auto firearms.  When the Devil's details came out is when the People stood on the brakes to stop the bait & switch politics from going through. 

I have no idea what the point is to mispeaking about a 'bump-stock' but I am going to assume they are not taking any chances by calling it what it is - a 'bump-fire stock'.

That is worth repeating.
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?

Aussie Bloke!

• Foreign Correspondent
  • Life Member: NRA SSAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: October 10, 2017, 04:26:14 AM »

G'day everyone,....

BREAKING: FBI BUSTED IN MASSIVE LIE ABOUT VEGAS SHOOTER

As we continue to await details on why a man opened fire and committed the worst mass shooting in American history, the FBI has been busted in a major lie surrounding the ordeal.

https://www.americasfreedomfighters.com/2017/10/06/fbi-busted-vegas/

Aussie.
A free man can walk with a rifle,...                                                                                                        
A Subjugated  man is esscorted by a rifle,...

Which are YOU?

I survived the Tyrany of a Traitor called Jack Boot Johny.

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: October 10, 2017, 08:04:07 AM »

The questions keep piling up.   This has quickly gone from "having that smell" to a lot more, and info is still scarce.  The more we know, no doubt the worse this story will get.   

I doubt it was, but I hope it was a lone nut or ISIS because the other explanations are much too frightening. 
Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #33 on: October 10, 2017, 09:03:58 AM »

And there it is...
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #34 on: October 10, 2017, 02:50:40 PM »

The following two links are both different videos with clear audio in which two distinctive rapid fire guns are heard.  As before, these are hosted here at TASG and safe to click on.  The link should open in a new window and the video will begin to play when it has finished loading.

http://www.theamericansurvivalguide.com/smforum/MGalleryItem.php?id=433

http://www.theamericansurvivalguide.com/smforum/MGalleryItem.php?id=432

If you want more I also have screen captures of an audio spectograph that show the rapid fire sounds are NOT one gun with its own echo.  They each have their own distinctively different rate of fire.  For the echo to be a different rate of fire there would have to be some major Doppler Shift action from the buildings the echos are come off of.

From all of this I have drawn the conclusion that the only time my government will lie at me is when my government communicates at me.

Who is Indrid Cold?

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: October 10, 2017, 05:24:29 PM »

The leftists in our Govt. have no problem killing Americans to further their agendas. Under Reno, Ruby Ridge, Waco. Under Holder Fast and Furious, and Chicago gang terrorist murders. Now Pelosi and Schumer are behind the scenes doing just the same.
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 PGRNY9 RIDING IN MEMORY OF DAD USN AM CHARLES JENKINS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: October 10, 2017, 09:05:08 PM »

A few items of note for my own memory if nothing else:

They've shown some guns they said were from the room, but nobody has yet said they were the ones used.  Not that such claims would be ironclad.

He shot the security guard six minutes before shooting into the crowd.  Not at all how it was described before.

I wondered why he allegedly offed himself when he was supposedly prepared to fight it out.   There are 1400 rounds' worth of stacked magazines in one picture alone.   News of popping the guard also reinforced the "fight it out" theory, I'd think. 
If that's not enough, they said early on he clearly had an escape plan.   

Someone in the room had the knowledge to make up a range card with dope for the shooting conditions...yet we are to believe this same person chose to equip his rifles with what might be called "accuracy reducers"?   That doesn't add up at all.

And about that escape plan.  I haven't even begun to think about the explosives they said they found, or the escape plan, which I think are connected.   Explosives he chose not to use?  I doubt it.  Where was the kaboom?  There was supposed to be an earth-shattering kaboom.   What failed?   Or rather, who failed? 

Nope.  Too much doesn't add up.  Too many broken patterns.

I'd sure like to know who was on every chartered or private plane that flew into town for the last month.   And who flew out about an hour into it.  And who stayed behind.

Stinks like hell. 

Who is John Galt?

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: October 11, 2017, 08:28:24 AM »

Holy crap.  I thought he fired a couple of rounds at the guard.   Nope.   He sent more like 200 rounds down the hall.

And it took how long before local law came? 

Smells.

Who is John Galt?

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: October 11, 2017, 08:52:24 AM »

Comments and observations from a former LV hotel security chief:
http://baltimorepostexaminer.com/las-vegas-police-change-timeline-shooting/2017/10/10

Who is John Galt?

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: October 11, 2017, 05:07:05 PM »

The whole thing smells worse the the Hilda Beasts crotch!  :mad: >:D
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 PGRNY9 RIDING IN MEMORY OF DAD USN AM CHARLES JENKINS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

W.F. Brody III

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: October 11, 2017, 08:41:34 PM »

The whole thing smells worse the the Hilda Beasts crotch!  :mad: >:D

You telling us you have experience in that area?

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #41 on: October 11, 2017, 09:10:45 PM »

Lets...just...speak of this no more, OK?

Who is John Galt?

Aussie Bloke!

• Foreign Correspondent
  • Life Member: NRA SSAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #42 on: October 12, 2017, 06:48:54 AM »

G'day everyone,....

Well I can't eat dinner now.

I hope your all HAPPY!!

:bk

Aussie.
A free man can walk with a rifle,...                                                                                                        
A Subjugated  man is esscorted by a rifle,...

Which are YOU?

I survived the Tyrany of a Traitor called Jack Boot Johny.

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: October 12, 2017, 08:26:20 AM »

Now the security guard, Jesus Campos, who interrupted the shooting spree was shot six minutes before the shooting spree began, is the center of his own hazy cloud of suspicion. 

-He may or may not have been licensed as a security guard by the Nevada Gaming Commission. 
-We don't know because his employee records have been sealed/wiped/vanished.  There is now no proof he ever worked there.
-He has a new Corvette. 

Also...
 Paddock may have used the freight elevator to get his crap upstairs.   It's operation requires an employee key. 

Also again...
 Another employee, Stephen Shuck, was on the floor when Paddock shot at Campos.   A maintenance worker was investigating an inoperable fire door on the floor; door Paddock had presumably jammed.   He says he took cover in the hallway like Campos. 
He was uninjured, and could've reported the shooting if Campos was unable to due to his injury. 

Also one more time...
 The LVPD report mentions finding Campos in the hallway.  No mention of Shuck. 

Campos is supposed to be making the rounds tonight, appearing on news talk shows giving interviews.   We will see if he and Shuck make it that long, or if they commit Arkancide first. 

Who is John Galt?

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #44 on: October 13, 2017, 10:25:21 AM »

Campos is supposed to be making the rounds tonight, appearing on news talk shows giving interviews.   We will see if he and Shuck make it that long, or if they commit Arkancide first.

I held my nose and gritted my teeth to watch Hannity interview Jesus Campos last night.  I turned it on 10-15 minutes late.  No Campos.  I found out later he cancelled. 

I wonder if he cancelled, or if he was cancelled.  It's hard to give interviews when rolled up in carpet.

Who is John Galt?

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4