Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 2 [3]

Author Topic: Flaah Rihh Duh  (Read 796 times)

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
  • It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
Re: Flaah Rihh Duh
« Reply #30 on: December 20, 2017, 07:31:30 PM »

This is why I don't drink vodka, but I encourage others to.
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: December 21, 2017, 04:44:44 PM »

She is not that bad looking that she could not find a guy to give it away to! :rolleyes:
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 PGRNY9 RIDING IN MEMORY OF DAD USN AM CHARLES JENKINS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2018, 08:42:34 AM »

Plantation Key, Florida - FLKeys News (McClatchy) - 11 January 2017  ---  Michael P. Higgins, 38, was taken to Plantation Key jail after his reportedly car hit a pump at the Chevron gas station at mile marker 91.8 and drove off.  A witness at the Chevron told police that Higgins appeared intoxicated.  A Monroe County Sheriff’s Office deputy stopped Higgins’ 2003 BMW convertible at another gas station at mile marker 90, around 2:30 p.m.

Higgins said he thought he hit a sign, and didn’t think he had to stop.  The deputy saw damage to the car’s front, right yellow amber light and paint scrapes on the bumper.

Deputies said they could smell alcohol on Higgins’ breath and his speech was slurred, but the driver refused to take a breath test or conduct field sobriety exercises.  Higgins, without being questioned, volunteered that taking the tests would be pointless since he had been drinking since 1 p.m., according to the arrest affidavit.  This was around 3:15 p.m.

Daaaaaaaaaaah, you can't outsmart me, because I'm a moron !

Col. Craig, your blimp is here !  :cool:
Pages: 1 2 [3]