Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:
Pages: 1 [2]

Author Topic: Flaah Rihh Duh  (Read 490 times)

Jeff Army vet

• View Profile
Re: Flaah Rihh Duh
« Reply #15 on: July 07, 2017, 07:43:44 PM »

Almost every time I see these women and many of the ones posted in the "recently arrested" portion of one of the local news outlets, who are said to be pregnant, I keep thinking, "I know she can't afford artificial insemination, how the hell did she get pregnant?" 

If you wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole, why would you touch it with a valuable part of your body?

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
    • Israel Survival Updates
« Reply #16 on: July 17, 2017, 08:32:30 AM »

Further down the #CommonCore road we go.

'Dumb & Dumber' is gonna end up looking like Shakespeare soon.

No more homework for elementary school kids.

Orlando, Florida - WFTV, ABC News9 - 13 July 2017  ---  School Superintendent Heidi Maier announced the decision Wednesday night to teachers at the 321 elementary schools in the district.  Instead of homework, Maier has asked parents to read with their children for 20 minutes every evening.

Marion County, Florida - School Superintendent orders no more homework for elementary kids.    WFTV- ABC News 9, Orlando - 13 July 2017

Y'all a-knowin' what them parenters am gonna reed wiff dey chillun's ?   "How to" guides on setting up the latest video game for XWiiBoxes, then let the kids go for it.

I could have commented for 20+ more paragraphs on this insanity, but didn't.

The district has a recommended reading list, of course, loaded with leftist 'Coexist !', 'gunsarebadmmmmmkay' and other assorted typical Democrat/Leftist drivel.

This goes beyond 'dumbing-down'.   It's a total elimination of helping kids understand there are priorities in life that 'the state' doesn't want them and their parents to have - destroying free thought, etc.

Pure ICR2P agenda-nudging in a big school district (321 schools overall).   And if it works for the leftist scum there..... yeah.

« Last Edit: July 17, 2017, 09:27:36 AM by Kenny Solomon »
"I'm ordering our bombers back to 'fail-safe'.  We might have to go through this thing after all." ..... Gen. Beringer, NORAD, Wargames ©1983

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 20, 2017, 08:26:48 AM »

Ft. Pierce, Florida - The Smoking Gun - 19 July 2017  ---  Debra Thomes, 49, approached an undercover cop who was behind the wheel of an auto parked in a Fort Pierce.  After asking the officer if he wanted a date,  Thomes entered the vehicle around 8:45 PM.

Once inside, Thomes “introduced herself as the ‘Million Dollar Ho,’” according to an arrest affidavit.  She then allegedly offered to provide sexual services for decidedly less than seven figures--$40 to be exact.  Thomes assured the prospective john, “You’re the first one today”.

Thomes subsequently lifted her dress, exposing her vagina to the undercover cop (who then gave a takedown signal to fellow officers who arrested Thomes for prostitution).

Pictured above, Thomes was booked into the county jail, where she is being held on $3750 bond.  Thomes, who was convicted last month on a felony prostitution charge, has also previously been convicted of criminal mischief, possession of drug paraphernalia, trespass, resisting an officer and exposure of sexual organs.

:eek:

Nominally, I'd not offer comment, avoiding stating the obvious.

But this'n..... well..... I gotsta..... Thisn's goin' far beyond ten-foot pole territory.

"I'm ordering our bombers back to 'fail-safe'.  We might have to go through this thing after all." ..... Gen. Beringer, NORAD, Wargames ©1983

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 20, 2017, 04:46:09 PM »

scary beech! :mad:
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 PGRNY9 RIDING IN MEMORY OF DAD USN AM CHARLES JENKINS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2017, 07:14:48 PM »

Meet Rebecca Lynn Phelps.

New Port Richey, Florida - The Smoking Gun - 14 September 2017  ---  Officers responded to Phelps’s New Port Richey home around 2 a.m. Thursday (14 September), according to a complaint affidavit.

Phelps and the victim had been drinking outside her residence when she “started to get mad with the victim because he did not want to have sexual relations with her.”  Phelps then allegedly “started to scream and smack the victim.

Phelps also scratched the man’s right arm, drawing blood.  She had the victim's skin under her nails when she was examined by deputies.

During police questioning, Phelps “stated nothing happened” and said she did not know what caused the man to bleed.  A witness who was inside the residence at the time of the confrontation told police that he heard the victim yell to Phelps, “Please stop hitting me” and “then he heard a smack.”

Check please !    :eek:

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 07:44:55 PM »

And when they ask "Why didn't you become a cop?" I think about things like this thread. 
Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2017, 05:20:18 PM »

That's why I tried to be a game warden or forest ranger. Oh I did almost get hired by Huston P.D. Dang knee killed that just like my Navy enlistment.
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 PGRNY9 RIDING IN MEMORY OF DAD USN AM CHARLES JENKINS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

Kenny Solomon

• Political Analyst
  • Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 12, 2017, 06:47:13 PM »

Florida Man Googled "How To Rob A Bank" Before Robbing A Bank

Largo, Florida - The Smoking Gun - 5 October 2017  ---  William Johnson, 26, made off with about $2000 from the Achieva Credit Union in Largo.  According to a criminal complaint, Johnson handed a teller an envelope with the words “give me money, no bait, I have gun” written on it.

Within minutes of the crime, a subject matching the description of the robber entered a nearby Publix supermarket and purchased several lottery tickets, food, and a beverage.

By late afternoon, cops had received multiple phone calls identifying Johnson as the bank robber (the sources had seen bank surveillance photos that police had posted to Facebook).  Additionally, Johnson’s mother identified him as the man seen in the bank photos.  Johnson was subsequently arrested at an Express Inn & Suites in Pinellas Park.

During questioning, Johnson reportedly confessed to the robbery and copped to the incriminating Google search.  Johnson, cops say, revealed that he was plotting a second bank heist, apparently because he had already spent the proceeds from the October 5 robbery on rent, utilities and narcotics.

Charged with felony robbery, Johnson is being held in the county jail in lieu of $100,000 bond.  Johnson’s rap sheet includes arrests for grand theft, dealing in stolen property, probation violation, and felony battery (for which he was on probation until mid-April).

You  can't  can  fix  Google  stupid.

Aussie Bloke!

• Foreign Correspondent
  • Life Member: NRA SSAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 12, 2017, 07:29:59 PM »

G'day everyone,....

Nominally, I'd not offer comment, avoiding stating the obvious.

Dats a man!?

Nah, seriously??

Aussie.

« Last Edit: October 12, 2017, 07:31:57 PM by Aussie Bloke! »
A free man can walk with a rifle,...                                                                                                        
A Subjugated  man is esscorted by a rifle,...

Which are YOU?

I survived the Tyrany of a Traitor called Jack Boot Johny.

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
  • It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #24 on: October 17, 2017, 12:59:08 PM »

Ghetto walrus murders child by sitting on her!

325-pound woman charged with killing girl by sitting on her: https://apnews.com/2b49e269c333421f92b27b2ca90e8fd3

Shared via AP Mobile.

Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
  • It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #25 on: October 17, 2017, 01:22:18 PM »

Hit on my imaginary girlfriend and I'll take exception to it to!

http://www.khq.com/story/36611888/florida-man-kills-family-friend-for-hitting-on-imaginary-girlfriend

( Sent from KHQ Local News )
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?
Pages: 1 [2]