Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Username: Password:

Author Topic: Someone Is Gonna Be Pissed!  (Read 47 times)

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
  • It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
Someone Is Gonna Be Pissed!
« on: March 15, 2017, 09:36:25 PM »

I just got back from a run to town.  I had to go get The Boy from the school activity bus all the kids take when they stay late for sports training/practice or study hall.  On my way in I notice a bright yellow bag on the side of the road at an intersection.  It is directly under a guard rail end knuckle. 

Hmmmm

On our way home I see it is still there.  I pull over and tell The Boy to go see what it is and if it looks like it is of any value to toss it into the bed of the truck and we'll check it out when we get home.  He does and when he gets back in the truck he tells me the bag is a very nice waterproof bag like the kind used in boating/canoeing/kayaking/road cycling, etc. and it has something in it.

At this point I am thinking it is wayyyyy to early in the season for cross country bicyclist to be losing their luggage along the roadside.  I figure the bag is full of drugs.

At home on the truck tailgate I open the waterproof bag.  The Boy was right, it is a very nice bag.  Inside I find a mother load of pot and related paraphernalia.  At this point I stop what I am doing and glove-up before going any further.  I recover several canning jars of weed.  There is a little 'hash oil' kit.  There is a grinder that looks like an ice hockey disk that you open to reveal 'teeth' inside.  There are all kinds of foil packets with labels like 'golden tiger'.  There are all kinds of foil packets without any labels.  And finally there is a groovy little butane torch.

I call my Deputy Detective buddy who is on duty right now to ask him to come get this shit.  He is on his way, but it will take a while, (big county - few deputies).  He figures it was a 'drop' that got buried by the passing snow plow and lay there all winter until the snow melted away to reveal it.

Boy - somebody is going to be pissed when they realize they lost their really nice waterproof bag.

:cool:
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?

Lew

• Always Watching
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Someone Is Gonna Be Pissed!
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2017, 09:44:12 PM »

Haha!

Hey Kid, go check out that ied....

Not your favorite child?
Associate yourself with men of good quality if you esteem your own reputation, for it is better to be alone than in bad company. ~ George Washington

"In God we Trust.  All others, we watch."

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2017, 09:50:27 PM »

They gotta learn somehow...
Keeping a list, and checking it twice, of those to visit during the 2nd American Revolution.

Who is Indrid Cold?

Barry in IN

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 15, 2017, 11:58:47 PM »

The first time he did this, Craig pre-positioned a bag with a Hustler in it.   The Boy does not hesitate now.
Yeah, learn somehow he says.
Seeing the world through a rose colored bombsight.

Who is John Galt?

Can't we all just get a long gun?

Aussie Bloke!

• Foreign Correspondent
  • Life Member: NRA SSAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2017, 05:28:36 AM »

G'day everyone,....

The important question that needs to be asked is:

What happened to that nice butane torch?

(finders fee?)

:p

Aussie.
A free man can walk with a rifle,...                                                                                                        
A Subjugated  man is esscorted by a rifle,...

Which are YOU?

I survived the Tyrany of a Traitor called Jack Boot Johny.

Col. Craig

• Master of My Own Mind
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hardway Ranch
« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2017, 08:48:20 AM »

Took my buddy awhile to get here... Some little punk thought it would be a perfect crime to crank-call 911... over and over and over. 

So he finally arrived and says I've got a good haul worth hundreds of dollars... But not enough to be a crime, as in trafficking.  He says I can keep it or turn it in to lost & found, (laughing at the thought).  So this is what I did - the S. Okay Sheriff's Office will itemize the stuff and hold it for two weeks. Then it is all mine!

I told him all I want is the waterproof bag & butane torch. He will probably give the rest to an informant...
« Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 07:14:41 PM by Col. Craig »

Who is Indrid Cold?

soot shooter

• Sergeant at Arms
  • SGT at Arms
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2017, 04:55:55 PM »

Good dry bags are not cheap. Use it well.
SIC SEMPER TYRANNIS
 PGRNY9 RIDING IN MEMORY OF DAD USN AM CHARLES JENKINS
 RIDING WITH RESPECT

Aussie Bloke!

• Foreign Correspondent
  • Life Member: NRA SSAA
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2017, 06:34:48 AM »

G'day everyone,.....

Took my buddy awhile to get here...

I told him all I want is the waterproof bag & butane torch. He will probably give the rest to an informant...

Well done!
 :cool:

Aussie.
A free man can walk with a rifle,...                                                                                                        
A Subjugated  man is esscorted by a rifle,...

Which are YOU?

I survived the Tyrany of a Traitor called Jack Boot Johny.